ExecuJet MRO Services Achieves SARS Preferred Trader Status
Accreditation recognises compliance in combatting fraud and facilitating legitimate trade.
ExecuJet MRO Services’ South African facility based at Lanseria International Airport has been awarded Preferred Trader status by the South African Revenue Services (SARS) in recognition of its top quality business processes and systems.
For ExecuJet MRO Services’ customers, this translates into faster, more efficient services, minimising paperwork, slashing red-tape and reducing aircraft down-time in the process.
ExecuJet MRO Services joins an elite community of 117 businesses that have completed SARS’s Preferred Traders Programme (PTP).
PTP accreditation recognises ExecuJet MRO Services’ robust and efficient internal business processes and IT systems. It also enhances the company’s compliance measures intended to prevent and combat fraud and illicit trade.
As a SARS PTP partner, ExecuJet MRO Services and its customers will benefit from:
- The appointment of a Customs Relationship Manager to facilitate relations with Customs.
- Reduced security requirements for compliance with Customs procedures.
- Fewer routine documentation and physical goods inspections.
- Prioritised requests for tariff and valuation determinations.
- Prioritised access to non-intrusive inspection techniques when goods are stopped or detained for inspection.
- Prioritised and expedited inspections.
- Permitting, upon application, the inspection of goods at the client’s premises irrespective of the type of goods.