- Our Website is provided to you by ExecuJet MRO Services Malaysia, a company registered in Malaysia under registration number 845141-M. Throughout the site, the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. Our registered office is at c/o Skypark RAC Sdn. Bhd. Hangar A & B, Jalan Riyal U3/36, Bukit Jelutong Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Availability of our Website
- You, as the user of our Website (hereby referred to on this site as “you,” “your,” and “yourself”), can use our Website for your own personal non-commercial use.
- We aim to provide you with uninterrupted availability and continued access to the Website. However, we cannot guarantee that the Website and any content therein will always be available and/or your access to the same will be uninterrupted.
- We also reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, restrict or terminate your access to or use of the Website should you breach any provisions set out in these Terms.
Updates to the Website
We are continuously improving our Website to provide you with a better user experience. From time to time, we may provide updates to the Website, which may contain bug fixes, enhanced functionalities, plug-ins and new versions of the Website (“Updates”). If you do not download and install Updates, you acknowledge and agree that you may not be able to continue accessing or using the Website. We shall not be responsible for your inability to access or use the Website due to your failure or refusal to download or install Updates.
You agree not to:
- tamper with, modify, decompose, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise all or any portion of the Website or any of the Website’s source code or software;
- misuse the Website by knowingly introducing malicious or technologically harmful software or computer program designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the servers hosting the Website, computers or databases connected to the Website;
- attack the Website via a denial of service or distributed denial of service attack;
- use our trademark, service mark or logo or any third party that appears on the Website without prior written consent;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or any other form of automated software, program, bot or system (whether operated by you or a third party) to access, extract, modify, download or otherwise collect information from the Website, Website except in cases where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written agreement with us that expressly permits such activity; or
- use the Website in a matter that violates, plagiarizes or infringes our rights including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Every time you view or use the Website, certain information is automatically collected about you. This information may include, but is not limited to, some or all the following items: the specific pages, buttons, images, videos, links, or forms that you access on this Portal; the type and version of software and operating system you use; date, time, and duration of your use; your IP address; type of device (e.g. laptop, iPad, Android, iPhone, Blackberry); mobile carrier and/or internet service provider; the location of your device, and demographic information concerning the country of origin of your device and the languages it uses.
You hereby irrevocably agree to fully indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold us (including our officers, directors, employees, agents such as our authorised agents and intermediaries, contractors, and any other representatives) harmless against all damages, losses, liabilities, claims, expenses and costs, including any legal costs and disbursements that may be incurred by us, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with or arising from:
- your use or misuse of the Website herein;
- as a result of your breach of any of the Terms howsoever occasioned;
- any misrepresentation made or false information provided by you during your use of the Website; or
- any intellectual property right or proprietary right infringement, breach of confidentiality or personal data infringement claim made by a third party against us in connection with your use of our Website.
imitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable to you or any other persons for any damage or loss suffered howsoever arising whether in contract tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, including without limitation to all direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of profits or savings, or loss of opportunity) arising from any interruption or unavailability of our Website and/or your access or use of our Website (or any third party link to or from our Website), and to the fullest extent permitted by law, reliance on the information contained in our Website.
- We do not make or give any express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind in relation to our Website (including but not limited to any representations, warranties or guarantees in respect of title, non-infringement, suitability, validity, usefulness, accuracy, completeness, security, quality or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Your reliance and use of any information or materials made available on the Website provided by us is entirely at your own risk, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such reliance or use by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that in no event shall we, our affiliates and their respective officers, directors, managers, partners, members, shareholders, employees and agents be liable, to you or any party, for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind including loss of profits and savings whether arising from contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise in relation to (the use of) our Website, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption, irrespective of whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of any viruses, electronic bugs, Trojan horses, harmful components or other codes that may affect, any computer or communication devices, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website. You must take your own precautions accordingly.
- Copyright and all other intellectual property rights on the content published on our Website (including, but not limited to, all trademarks, service marks, logos, design, text, sound recordings, videos, images or links) are our property or that of our affiliates and our licensors (“our IP”). We retain ownership of the copyrights in the selection, coordination and arrangement of our IP.
- Save for your permitted use of our Sites as stated in these Terms, you shall not use, copy, transmit, deep-link, hyper-link, scrape, download, display, duplicate, sell, trade, market, utilize, exploit, publish, distribute, modify, repost, broadcast or reproduce any of our IP or any portion thereof, for commercial use or otherwise, unless you have obtained the prior written approval from us.
- To make your user experience more exciting and engaging, our Website may use content created by third parties (such as images, photographs, graphics, illustrations, animations) that have been posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available by third parties on third-party websites, providers or platforms (“Third Party Content”). We do not claim any ownership rights in Third Party Content and nothing in these Terms are intended to restrict any rights of the creators or owners of Third Party Content, who continue to own all rights, titles and interests in Third Party Content.
- The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names including the execujet-mro.com domain name, all related domains and sub-domain and the name “ExecuJet MRO Services”, (individually, a “Trademark” and collectively, the “Trademarks“) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of us and may not be used unless authorised by us. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Website, if any, are the property of their respective Trademark owner.
When you visit our Website, or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. In doing so, you consent to receiving communications from us electronically and you agree to the Company’s use of electronic communications to enter into agreements and communicate with you in accordance with the Electronic Commerce Act 2006 and/or the Digital Signatures Act 1997.
Third Party Contents and Links
- From time to time our Website may also include links to other websites and services for your convenience and to provide further information. We are not responsible for the accuracy or availability of any content and services on any third party website or links that are outside of the Website.
- Unless expressly otherwise stated, links to third party websites and services do not constitute an endorsement by us of such websites or services, or the information, products, advertising or other materials available made available by such third parties.
- We shall not liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of such content, information, products or services available on or through such linked websites.
- You may not create a link to our Website from another website or document without our prior written consent in such a way to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where non exist.You also agree that our website must be not framed on any other site.
- We reserve the right to request from you, and you agree to promptly comply with the request, for the removal of any such link to our Website.
We reserve the right to transfer or assign our rights and obligations under these Terms to any third party without prior notice to you.
You agree with us that these Terms are governed under the laws of Malaysia. Any disputes relating to or arising from these Terms and/or your use of our Website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Feedback, enquiries and complaints
- If you provide us with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Website (“Feedback”), You hereby assign to us all rights in the Feedback and agree that we shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate without a duty of accounting to you. We will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that You consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- If you have any feedback, enquiry or complaint about our Website, you should contact our marketing department at email@example.com and we will endeavour to answer your enquiry or resolve any complaint as soon as possible.
- Unless otherwise amended, these Terms will exclusively govern your access to and use of our Website and is the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between the parties, and supersedes any oral or written proposal, agreement or other communication between the parties.
- All waivers by us under these Terms must be in writing or later acknowledged by us in writing. Any waiver or failure by us to enforce any provision of these Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver by us of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, that provision will be removed to the extent necessary to comply with the law, replaced by a provision that most closely approximates the original intent and economic effect of the original to the extent consistent with the law, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force.