STORES COORDINATOR (DUBAI)
ExecuJet MRO Services is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy based in Dubai. The main objective of the position is the performance of all stores functions in support of aircraft and component maintenance activities, including parts sales and repairs.
- Performing all stores functions and activities independently and efficiently in any given shift;
- Ensuring expired parts and tools are removed from service and processed for disposal or repair;
- Receiving incoming and processing outgoing materials per company procedures, processes and industry best practices;
- Maintaining Records of pertinent documents immediately upon completion of the assigned jobs;
- Ensuring core and unused components are promptly returned per supplier requirements;
- Engaging in local procurement, collection and deliveries, loading and unloading of goods;
- Managing materials and tools control counter efficiently and with priority to support activities;
- Ensuring parts and tools are inspected, stored and issued per company policies and procedures;
- Communicating effectively with colleagues, suppliers, customers, service providers, freight handlers/forwarders to ensure requirements are met in a timely manner;
- Ensuring minimum stock of all materials is always available at the various stores locations;
- Supporting Materials Office personnel with assistance as requested;
- Ensuring all working, storage and delivery areas are kept clean and tidy at all times;
- Reporting anomalies and discrepancies to the Supply Chain Manager promptly;
- Taking on other duties and responsibilities as delegated.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous Stores, tools or warehousing logistics experience
- Driving License
- Computer Literate
- IATA Dangerous Goods Shipper qualifications
- Good knowledge of aircraft parts and tooling
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Very good written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Reliable and flexible to shift work
- Willing to work at various locations
- Team player