We are seeking a General Hand to join our Sydney maintenance team at Mascot Airport supporting our business jet maintenance operations.
Duties will include:
- Hangar and aircraft cleaning.
- Hangar and workshop organising and tidying.
- Delivery driving for various tasks.
- Assisting engineers from time to time.
- Light maintenance of ground support equipment.
- Assist with facility maintenance eg change light bulbs, general repairs etc.
- Hard working.
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated.
- Friendly and team focused.
- Able to work in a small team environment.
Qualifications and experience:
- Valid driver’s licence essential.
- Forklift licence an advantage.
- Previous trade or handyman experience an advantage.
- Need to pass police records check for ASIC security card.
What we offer
- Full time position Monday to Friday.
- Great working environment in a small, friendly, and welcoming team.
- Professional and interesting workplace.
- On-site parking
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading, expanding global company and become part of a motivated team with a strong service culture. All applications will remain confidential and should be submitted by close of business on 18 September 2022
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.