Aviation MRO Commercial & Aircraft Warranty Administrator (Melbourne)
We are currently seeking an Aviation MRO Commercial & Aircraft Warranty Administrator to be part of a close-knit team performing aircraft maintenance services at our Melbourne office at Essendon Fields Airport.
This position is a permanent role working 5 days per week Monday to Friday.
- Full time position Monday to Friday.
- Great working environment in a small, friendly, and welcoming team.
- Professional and interesting workplace.
- On-site parking
- High level of computer literacy, with intermediate to advanced excel skills.
- Commercially minded.
- Knowledge / experience with business jet OEMs preferred.
- Aviation industry experience in CASA Part 145 maintenance organisation advantageous
- Experience with ERP systems / software required, with familiarity with Corridor Software preferred
- Experience working in a Commercial team, dealing with invoicing, quoting, and negotiating with third parties, highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability in accurately and proficiently performing a wide range of administration tasks.
- Attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Highly organised and can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well within team a team environment.
- Friendly and personable nature and professionally presented at all times.
- Manage the Commercial/Warranty Administration for ExecuJet's Melbourne base for warranty claims & customer invoicing.
- Warranty Program control within ERP.
- Liaison with ExecuJet team, customers, and OEMs.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers and OEMs.
- Collecting information from various sources to ensure billing is accurate and complete.
- Extensive use of the company ERP System Software to manage day to day business activities.
- Data entry, raising and matching of purchase orders and producing various reports.
- Responding to customer invoice queries.
All applications will remain confidential, must be made in writing, and submitted by close of business on Friday, 30 September 2022:
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.