AME Assistant - Airframe
ExecuJet MRO Services is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy, based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The main objective of the position is to ensure to assist assigned AME in the execution of his/her tasks.
- Ensure that assigned AME/Senior AME is assisted effectively - jacking of aircraft, grease of wheel bearings, open and closing of panels, packing away of ground equipment and tools, storing of airframe and engine parts correctly.
- Ensure that all cleaning tasks are done effectively.
- Assist with all ad hoc duties as assigned by the relevant manager.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 10/ABET level 4.
- Knowledge of tools (names and identification of equipment).
- 6 months experience in the cleaning of engines and airframe parts.
- Any electronic and technical courses will be an advantage.
- Ability to adapt (being flexible) to working conditions.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of responsibility.
- Professional approach to allocated duties.
- Self-disciplined and stress tolerant.
- Systematic and well organised.
- Attention to detail.