Aircraft Engineer (Dubai)
The main objective of the role is to perform aircraft maintenance, repairs and inspections efficiently.
- Release scheduled aircraft maintenance work.
- Carry out fault diagnosis & rectification of aircraft defects.
- Ensure all maintenance work be carried out I.A.W Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and the relevant Approved Maintenance Schedule (AMS)
- Maintain the highest standards in all work practices.
- Comply with the instructions in the ExecuJet MRO Maintenance Organisation Exposition.
- Take on other duties within his capacity as delegated from time to time.
- Ensure the Hangar and Workshops are kept clean & tidy.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- EASA or GCAA license holder.
- B2 Engineer, advantageous to also hold the B1 license.
- Type-rated on Bombardier/Learjet models, advantageous to also hold Falcon &/or Embraer ratings.
- Minimum 5 years Base maintenance experience as a Certifying Engineer.
- Reliable and flexible to overtime or shift work.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English language.
- Effectively communicate with Customers.
- Effective multi-cultural communications.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Team player.